Kevin has represented a wide variety of clientele, including health care payers, hospitals, businesses, physicians, home care agencies, non-profit health service providers, school districts, nursing homes, pharmacies and pharmaceutical manufacturers, local governments, colleges and universities, manufacturers and others before the State Legislature and regulatory agencies, and can bring this broad wealth of experience and knowledge to bear on behalf of your unique government relations needs.
- Design and implementation of a customized advocacy strategy
- Bill drafting and bill introduction
- Development of any necessary memoranda or other materials in either support or opposition to pending legislation
- Ongoing meetings with key legislators and staff regarding legislation of interest to clients
- Working with regulatory bodies regarding rules and regulations which implement State laws